Hillbill Knife Drop

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
Arktis waterproof smock in XXL. Pit to pit 27.5" so will fit the larger shrafter. Superb condition and a cracking jacket. 4 front pockets and huge A4 cargo pockets in rear of liner. £50 inclusive of fees and postage SOLD

Next up, Mark Hill SPB-1+ in stainless with stainless bolster, red fibre liners and buffalo scales. Lovely looking knife but ive never used it other than to cut a bit of cord. Blade length - 4" Handle length - 5"
Total length - 9". Sheath is a lefty and has some storage marks. This was a custom knife and cost a lot of cash. Priced to sell at £110 inclusive of fees and postage. ONE AND ONLY DROP £90 all in

Dibs in thread followed by PM please. First dibs gets first refusal.

Only swap i would consider is a double layer warbonnet blackbird

Last edited by a moderator:

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
hi mate. im gonna check the old money bank and see if I can treat myself to the hillbill.. ill let you know later via Pm :)

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
:dancer: I couldnt resist... such a beautiful piece of work. iv just check and piggies got all the funds so ill send them when im back from work. :)

ex-member BareThrills

Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
:dancer: I couldnt resist... such a beautiful piece of work. iv just check and piggies got all the funds so ill send them when im back from work. :)

Sorry Cowboy but i didnt take your post as dibs just a 'ill go see if i have any cash available'. The knife sold via pm in the intervening time.

ex-member BareThrills

Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
Sorry mate but its been up weeks and then three came in at once. I have to go by the original post in which pm confirms the sale. Never nice when this happens as ive learned to my cost previously. Next time mate

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE