Hi there

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

heatherpond

Banned
May 13, 2010
Bath
Hi there

Just come across this Forum and given the name of it, felt I had to post!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Nope :sigh:

I've edited the post.

Heatherpond if you really wish to be part of this forum, please go and read the rules you agreed to when you signed up.
Spamming will get you banned.

cheers,
Toddy

heatherpond

Banned
May 13, 2010
Bath
I'm sorry, but I'm not spamming! I'm not a forum user per se, it is a genuine post and I felt it was a good place to write about a product I'm so delighted with.

I don't even know what spamming means to be honest!

Apologies if I've caused inadvertent offence.

Heather

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Heather if that were so then your post was the best crafted advertising blurb that I've seen in a long time.
So much so that other members reported it as such too.

Normally a newbie posting such an advert would have been simply lifetime banned as a spammer.
I removed the post and gave you a chance to read the guidelines.
The choice to stay and be part of the forum or not was dependant on your adherance to those.

If you have been a member, surfing the site for over a month, by now you must have a good idea of what is, and what is not, acceptable advertising.
Especially since a moments surfing reveals the same post on your blog elsewhere with click on links to sites that pay you to have people read them.

That's spamming.

Toddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE