Hi guys and girls - good to be here

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Mar 27, 2012
England
Hello everyone, I'm a brand new member to the bushcraftUK forum!

Just wanted to start getting a bit more involved with the world of outdoor adventuring, and bushcraft in particular. I've held a long standing love affair with the great outdoors, and being based down on the south coast of England, have access to some great outdoor spots, from coastal areas, through to woodland and forests.

I admit that I haven't been the most adventurous and commited outdoorsman in the world, and some of you guys will put me to shame with the amazing tales that you have to tell. However, being a member of the scouts as a kid instilled in me a real appetite for being outdoors. I want to get more involved with bushcraft, and as you can see from my handle I am a bit of a Ray Mears enthusiast.

Anyway, I don't want to ramble on (not verbally anyway!) but just glad to be here and part of this community.

All the best.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE