Hi from the Isle of Wight

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

SGUK_UK

New Member
Sep 17, 2026
2
1
41
Isle of Wight
survivalguidesuk.com
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to say hello as I’ve recently joined the forum.

I’m really interested in outdoor skills, bushcraft and scouting, and I’ve been spending a lot of time putting together and collecting practical resources around those subjects.

I’ve actually been working on a project called Survival Guides UK, which has grown into a fairly large library of scouting and outdoor practical guides for leaders, adventurers and anyone wanting to learn more about outdoor skills. I’ve also been developing a community side to it, with member profiles, social walls, groups, challenges and leaderboards.

I’m not here just to promote it though — I’ve joined because there’s clearly a lot of experience and knowledge on this forum, and I’m looking forward to learning from people here and getting involved in the discussions.

Hopefully I can contribute something useful along the way too.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE