Hi from Sweden!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
May 11, 2016
Sweden
Hi everyone,

Registered as a member a couple of months ago but haven't had the time to introduce myself. A 26 year old woman from Sweden looking for tips, tricks and like-minded people. Been reading a lot on this forum and like the attitude so can't wait to be a part of it.

Best regards,
Caroline

SiWhite

Nomad
Apr 1, 2007
Deepest North Hampshire
Welcome Caroline.

I love all things Scandinavian in general, and Swedish in particular. I was born in Stockholm and it always feels like I have a tie to the place.

We are planning a trip next summer to experience as much of the country as possible - with our baby in tow!

May 11, 2016
Sweden
Thank you all for your welcomes, much appreciated!

Always nice to see more Swedes....Where are you calling from?

Welcome, btw

From a small village in Södermanland but I'm initially from a even smaller village on Småländska höglandet.

Welcome Caroline.

I love all things Scandinavian in general, and Swedish in particular. I was born in Stockholm and it always feels like I have a tie to the place.

We are planning a trip next summer to experience as much of the country as possible - with our baby in tow!

What kind words about Sweden, thank you. Have you any plans on where to visit more specifically?
I myself have a son who's almost 2 years old which I have carried around endless kilometers to pursue my interest. But it's lovely to have a companion and it's great to see them interact with nature and also take part in the skills I'm practicing. It's amazing how fast learners they are. When I'm making feather sticks he often come to me with the fire steel in one hand and the scraper in the other and starts scratching, obviously not producing any sparks but I'm amazed of how much they learn from just watching.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE