Hi from South Gloucestershire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

DamaDaz

Mar 30, 2022
South Gloucestershire
Hi all,

My name is Darren and I have just registered for this awesome forum.

I am based in South Gloucestershire and enjoy a number of outdoor activities and field sports including shooting, wild camping and hiking.

I am looking to add bushcraft to that list.

I hope to speak to many of you soon

Kind Regards

DamaDaz

Reactions: Erbswurst
D

Deleted member 56522

Thank you for the warm welcome!

I promise to search the forums BEFORE asking any silly questions :)
How would you know it is a silly question that needs you to search the forums, before you have searched the forum to find out whether it is silly? And, if you are then going to ask the silly question anyway, what is the point in searching the forums to find out that it is silly? And, does that statement also imply you won't ask sensible questions, if after searching the forum you find they aren't silly?

Reactions: SaraR

SaraR

Mar 25, 2017
Ceredigion
Thank you for the warm welcome!

I promise to search the forums BEFORE asking any silly questions :)
Hi and welcome!

That's a good start. It's also a good idea to search the forum before asking non-silly questions. ;) But as you'll no doubt find out, sometimes it's hard to grasp just how many and varied topics have been covered here in the past and you don't even think to check (or you just search for the wrong term and miss all the good stuff).

But don't feel bad about asking away if you don't feel your question has been answered in the past. Times change, products change and new people with new/different insights join us. Besides, it would be a pretty boring forum is we never talked about the same topic ever again. ;D

Druid890

Apr 3, 2022
UK
Hi.
I have only just joined and I am from a village on the border between Wiltshire, Somerset and Gloucestershire so not far away.

Reactions: DamaDaz

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE