Hi from Newcastle

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
I am with you there i hate full on closed tents (being that a tarp is technically a tent too i can't hate them all), weather has to brutal for me to even take one along as kit, might as well be at home for how detached i feel from nature inside one, when i am in a regular tent every single noise outside sets my imagination into overdrive, under a tarp i just have a look at what is making the noise, squirrels love exploring your site when asleep and the fire dies down, one rustling outside a regular tent might as well be a bear (if i listen to my imagination), when under a tarp i get to watch them doing their thing, i also love to watch the sky as i fall asleep watching the stars and satellites track their path it makes you really feel out there even if you are not that far out at all, then waking up to the first rays of light makes me feel like a real animal.

That must have a cost a fair penny he makes some lovely blades but a bit out of my budget these days.

Sgood24

Tenderfoot
Jul 10, 2014
Newcastle
Sounds so good when you describe it like that! Sure your blog will be a success! Lol

Well for the spec I'm getting I'm getting a bargain! Basically getting a woodlore but how I want it! Really pleased as didn't even think a custom would be in my budget! I know there are cheaper knives that do the trick but was thinking I can get a great knife and never need to buy another and maybe pass it down the line when and if I have a family! Plus I'm a kit man! Don't spend money on going out pissing it up a wall but on things I can use and get more enjoyment out of!

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
Cheers man, i just see the speeling mistaks and gramatical errors and it always seems like i have just written one long sentence that i feel my brain needs to breath as i read it back to myself.

One day i'll get a real nice knife but currently i am forever sharpening out the little nics from my blades when i am stuck in the house between adventures so until i am doing that less i'll not risk using a really good knife even if i had one, i've owned a Buck 110 folder for over a decade and never used it once and that only cost £45 when i bought it new, my inner Geordie skinflint showing there

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE