Hi from manchester

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
K

kevnet

joined the forum today, im fairly new to bushcraft, got interested through climbing and camping out all over the world, Im looking to learn new skills and share skills with people. if anyone knows of any regular meets in the North West please let me know, also interested in travelling seeing new places anywhere

Aug 5, 2014
Heywood
Hi Kevnet
I'm also new to Bushcraft and live in North Manchester ( Heywood to be exact ) have a look at Greater Manchester Bushcraft Group on Facebook there is a meet on this weekend 20/11/2015 one of the gents on there is pointing me the right direction also letting me use some of his kit for the weekend. Top man
Good luck mate and welcome to Bushcraft uk from another new member.
Tim

mentalnurse

Apr 4, 2007
ashton-in-makerfield,wigan
Welcome. If your on face book check out 2 groups in the Manchester area. The greater Manchester bushcraft group and my own wolfspaw bushcraft group. We have camps each month around the Manchester area and always happy to shate info skills and a brew around the fire.

Carl

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE