Hi from London

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

londonscrub

Tenderfoot
Apr 11, 2014
London
Hi all,

Armchair or desk chair hello from London. I have been lurking a while and am dipping a toe in the brook.

About me: wasn't always a townie, even in town i get out and about. I am in south west London so Wimbledon Common, Putney Heath and Richmond Park make up my back yard.

Not exactly Padjelanta, Sarek, Stora Sjofalley but this weekend they provided the dryads saddle, nettle and st Georges mushrooms that went with a rabbit i shot when last in the propper country.

I have a young family with a 9yo step daughter and partner. She made my spring by asking grandma for a pocketknife and torch for her birthday! My partner is tolerant most of the time!

I grew up shooting, climbing trees and fishing so im out of water but work is work and even if i still lived in East Sussex where i grew up it would still be weekends and hols like many of us eh?

That's me in a nutshell... Future input on the forum to look forward to: i have a BCT 4m zig bell tent on order for my 30th birthday, review to follow may bank holiday weekend! Major upgrade from my basha but i have to keep my ladies in style! I struggled to find a review so hopefully useful.

Anyway, hi and look forward to chatting...

B

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Welcome aboard - always room for a cool review, something else for us all to slaver over! :)

londonscrub

Tenderfoot
Apr 11, 2014
London
thanks gents, glad to be aboard... i have to say of all the forums i've lurked/taken part in (hunting life, airgunbbs, numerous bike ones) this one has a lovely vibe. Mr Fenna, I'm already a fan of your work, general sage-ness on the forum and needle skills!

b

londonscrub

Tenderfoot
Apr 11, 2014
London
Thanks Dave + thanks for advice on kids bags. I'm in tooting so not quite back yard but close

Sent from my RM-941_eu_euro1_262 using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE