hi all newbie from scotland

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
hi all new guy here im from motherwell in scotland ,not far outside glasgow ,my name is davie and to trade am a tattoo artist, ive been camping on and off since i was a boy around the clyde valley but recently have been getting into hiking cycling and camping on the west coast of scotland and very much enjoyed my 3 days to the scotland in miniture isle of arran with my sons , my oldest who is 15 started the cadets a while back and i think it spurred me back into the outdoor fun i remember as a teenager lol
anyway thats a little about me but my main reason for joining is to meet like minded people and make some new pals with the same interests so if your from my area or round about stop by and say hi
plus got some new stuff but il post pics when i figure that out

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Hello Davie :) and welcome to the forum.

I live just down the valley from you, but there's a fair number of folks in the Motherwell/Hamilton/EK area.

cheers,
Toddy

thanks guys and yeh im shure il get to meet up with a few folk it would be interesting to meet people with kids as well ,my youngest boy just turned 8 he is really full of beans to get away camping we both had a look online and made a few hobo stoves ,i forgot how much fun i used to have as a kid lol

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE