Hey guys

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Apr 23, 2008
Ireland
Just came across this site tonight. My name is Jonathan, Jonny is what people call me. I'm 19, from Ireland and I have had a love for nature all my life. It was only recently I had my first bushcraft experience with a friend who I just met this year in college. He's into airsoft (it's a sport like paintball but instead of shooting balls of paint you shoot 6mm pellets) and in the army reserves and that got me interested as I have always wanted to be in the army, but I believe myself to be a peaceful and moral guy. So anyway, a group of us went to this forest, a man made forest, which had been grown on a bog. We stayed for a few nights, first night was really cold! And wet, it wasn't raining just the sap from the trees fell on my tent and soaked right through it! Next few days was a little bit more comfy because we made a bit of a shelter. We wernt that well prepared and there was absolutely no food in the forest. The only thing was, which I love, was spruce tea! My first time trying it and I couldn't get over how tasty and refreshing it is! Anyway I think im rambling on a bit, I don't really know much about bushcraft that's why im here hoping to learn a few things. Thanks for having me :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE