Hestra Guide Gloves

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

salad

Sep 24, 2008
In the Mountains
Hestra Guide Gloves (£55 ) SOLD

I have for sale an almost new pair of hestra Guide Gloves.I brought these gloves about a month ago and have worn them about 5 or 6 times.They are size 10

Last edited:
I've had a pair of these gloves for around three years and they are without doubt the best pair fo gloves I have ever owned.

Well worth investing in a large pot of the the Hestra leather dressing to keep them in tip top condition.

Good luck with the sale.

TMKTC.

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
I've had a pair of these gloves for around three years and they are without doubt the best pair fo gloves I have ever owned..."

I would echo Too Much Kit To Carry's recommendation, I have a couple of pairs of Hestra Fält gloves which are certainly the most expensive gloves I have ever owned but easily the best. Alongside a pot of leather dressing a prospective purchaser should also pick up at least two sets of Hestra merino wool liners for when it is chilly.

Salad, good luck with the sale. :)

Last edited:

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
They come with one pair and you can buy spares.

I invested after the snow and having to work outdoors in the cold for a couple of weeks. Well worth the money - really great gloves. Mine are a size 8 though as I have fairly small hands - definitely make sure you get the right size (theres a way on Ray Mears site to check your size)

Red

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE