Hestra Guide Gloves and TWO pairs of woollen liners

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
Hello all.

For your consideration, a pair of Hestra Guide Gloves and TWO pairs of woollen liners.

Off on an Arctic trip this winter? You need a pair of these. An excellent work glove that'll keep your fingers nice and warm.

In very cold conditions, a spare set of liners is a necessity so that you can dry one pair inside your clothing while wearing the spare, something you might end up having to repeat several times throughout the day.

These have been used but not abused, mostly during my weeks in the Swedish Arctic some years back. Since then they have been on my hands infrequently as the winters around here are not particularly cold.

The palm side show marks and stains as you might expect but the gloves have no tears and all stitching is intact. The leather has been treated frequently with Hestra's leather balm.

The liners have a barely legible set of initials inked onto them. The wool of the liners is in good condition and will keep your hands toasty.

The little Hestra carabiner for hanging the gloves up to dry is included

These are marked as size 10, I'm normally a glove size 9 and these fit me fine.

These are gloves that should last a lifetime, new they sell for a little under £100, a set of liners would cost £20.

I will sell this here for £35 to someone who will pay by bank transfer. Delivery within the UK mainland is included (sorry I will not post it to a non UK address).

PB190001.JPG

PB190003.JPG

PB190004.JPG

PB190005.JPG

Thanks for looking, first PM secures.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE