Hessian Sacks

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rowen

Jul 8, 2004
Derbyshire
I have fitted a few coffee roasting machines and the beans come in sacks, if you try your local tea/coffee merchant they will usually be lad to be rid of them.
I did a quick search on google -

Whittard of Chelsea, unit 59 High St, Leicester, LE1 4FP
0116-251 2679

If you still cant get any locally i friend owns a tea merchants and i could get some from him but if you want to collect

russ

Jul 15, 2006
Nil
Try your local pet supplies shop too.................I buy peanuts for wild birds & beasties in bulk and they often come in 20kg hessian sacks. The shop sells them by the kilo in plastic bags, so they must have shedloads of empty sacks to get shot of.

.........just a thought, hope it helps.

john scrivy

Nomad
May 28, 2007
essex
just a thought that you may be just after the hessian most good builders merchants sell it by the roll not shore of the cost though i hope this may be of some help cheers

wingstoo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 12, 2005
South Marches
Brandon tool hire shops do them for road signs, about 40 pence each plus good old VAT, the hessian on a roll is about £70 plus VAT for about 50 mtras and is not very good quality as it is generally used for frost proofing brickwork, it rots too quickly for my liking.

LS

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE