He's been, he's been!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Woodwatcher

Jul 29, 2009
norfolk
maya dust, laplander, grilliput, thermarest pillowcase(snugly), several bushy books. hey you lot out there how did the sloe gin turn out. mine is like liquid amber, slipping down a treat. merry christmas to you all.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Duluth Bob Dustrude folding saw :campfire:
Alpkit titanium pegs :camping:
Mora wood carving knives :stretcher:
Rays Northern Wilderness DVD :mosquitos:
COD 6 :AR15firin
OVD Demerara Rum :1244:

Have a good day folks :beerchug:

mr dazzler

Native
Aug 28, 2004
uk
Tommy Cooper DVD, padded work shirt, AntlerKnife book, oh and a tormek sharpening whee :D

Hope you all got some nice stuff and are having a great time :)

Sniper

Native
Aug 3, 2008
Saltcoats, Ayrshire
Dry bags, tent heater, grilliput grill & fire pan, bush bag similar to the snugpac one, plus I got some Mountain House freeze dried rations from a buddy in Virginia. Eggs and Bacon in one pack and would you believe Neapoliton Ice cream in another, wow can't wait to try that out, cheers Gordy.

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
a few odds and ends but the one I've been waiting for; Northern Wilderness.

checking out the 'extra's', well...............a bit disappointing to be truthful, apart from the bit about knife choice and sharpening with Kevin Callan.

A great shame they didn't spend more time on Kevin, as they did with Ray Goodwin, a couple of series back.

Anyway, happy boy here.

all the best

R.B.

Tye Possum

Nomad
Feb 7, 2009
Canada
Only 8:40 here and I'm the only one up so I still have to wait...:confused:

I got to open one present last night with my dad though. I got a Timex Expedition metal field watch from him, it's stylin.:D

I also got a Snugpak rocketpak backpack and Mora carving knife but I have yet to open those, I know I got them though because I had to help order them.

Now I just have to wait until everyone wakes up... No problem, patience is a virtue............ Come on, wake up already!!:red:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE