Heres to beer and hangovers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

stuart f

Jan 19, 2004
Hawick, Scottish Borders
Well tomorrow is probably the last time i,ll can have a squint here for a week or so because i,m working Friday and saturday,but then on Sunday i,m of to MUNICH BEER FESTIVAL :trink26: :trink26: :trink26: :uu: for 9 days.

ooh i can feel my kidneys wince already :yikes:

And if you have,nt heard from me in a few weeks time you,ll know i,ve stayed to practice my GUTTERCRAFT skills.

For anyone intrested GUTTERCRAFT skills is based on the teachings of Rab C Nesbit,that great Scottish alcohol aficionado(P*sshead to you and me).

stuart f

Jan 19, 2004
Hawick, Scottish Borders
I may have to start up my on web site and then the BBC could give me my own tv programme dedicated to GUTTERCRAFT, they could follow me around filming me practicing such a fine past time,waxing lyrically about different elements of the craft.

PC2K

Settler
Oct 31, 2003
The Netherlands, Delft
my total alcohol consuption in my life is one glass and a few sips. No thats not a typo, i only drunk one glass of some kind of chanpagne and i tryed to drink beer twice, but a small sip made me think twice. How can people drink that stuff ? it tasts awfull !

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE