Here be dragons...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
:D
Beautiful wee thing, isn't she ?

Y'know I reckon that's why Nessie and Morag are so rarely seen.
It's so blooming cold here I reckon they lie in a half frozen dwam most of the time. Must take a lot to rouse a beastie from a loch sitting at 4degC.

cheers,
M

Jaysurfer

Settler
Dec 18, 2008
Somerset, UK
Very nice...
Although the 'wings' don't seem practical... probably more for for mating decoration then anything else i would of thought?

We can only dream of finding a real dragon it seems.
Although the ideal of pulling one of those out our pocket and having it trained to light your cigerette and letting it go to collect wood and then light you a fire would be nice.

My dog collects wood but then looks so upset when i burn it instead of playing fetch...!

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
There is an evil dragon living in my Mother-in-laws flat......

Actually....the last Dragon in Wales was slain by a soldier, just returned from the Napoleonic wars, in the 18oos, in Newcastle-Emlyn. Its blood and venom spoiled the fishing for a while as it ended up in the river Tivy. There is an "Dragon Festival" every year now with vistiting dragons from around the globe...
I aint making this up folks!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE