Sold Henry Torres Stag Hunter

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Wow, that's a whole lot of knife from an American master smith, stunner
No offence mate, but this lady isn't interested in knives or comment, she has the difficult job of valuing and selling her husbands collection. She’ll see your comment and have to investigate in case it’s a sale.

Perhaps a mod can clear both mine and just_john posts?

Every_Cloud

Mar 13, 2024
Southern part of the UK
It's ok honestly, although I don't collect them I am happy for comments about the knife as it could educate others/pass on information. I have been selling these knives since February mostly Microtechs to start with, some Spydercos and Benchmades. I am beginning to know quite a lot about knives lol (unintentionally lol) and I do do a little bit of research before I put them up for sale.

Thank you for caring though and being kind, its all good.

Every_Cloud

Mar 13, 2024
Southern part of the UK
My late husband had good taste, he always liked the best (that's why he married me lol ). I still have some custom knives and Chris Reeves to sell. After that I have the sharpening tools, torches and other survival type of things. I like this site, everyone seems so nice.

just_john

Mar 22, 2012
South Wales
I would suggest you check https://www.acwknives.com/

He normally has a selection of customs and vintage benchmades etc, and may be a good person to sell to. Just for clarity, I don't have any link to him or benefit from recommendation, but have bought from him in the past and found him very pleasant to deal with. Good luck with all of your sales, all the best

Reactions: Nice65

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE