Hennessy Hammock Expedition Asym

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 17, 2012
Surbiton, Surrey
Hi guys,

Having decided to modify one of my other hammocks I am selling my Hennessy Hammock - this is the original style with the Velcro opening from underneath.

This hammock is about a year old and has been used in anger maybe 10 times.
It's in good used condition with no cuts rips or tears in either the hammock or mozzy net material. All lines, both load bearing and adjustment, are superb with no signs of wear.

It comes with the original bag, a set of snakeskins (worth their weight in gold) AND the oversized Hennessy hex fly which I upgraded to as the standard one (not included as I passed it on to a friend) didn't cover a large enough area!
The only item not included is tree huggers as I use these for my other set up - they're not essential but I have found them very useful and can be picked up off evilbay for about a tenner.

This is a great set up and what I hope is a good deal on all the extras combined.

I'm looking for £115 including postage via RM recorded delivery and PayPal fees.

Any questions please feel free to ask.

All the best, HH

3equdaba.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 17, 2012
Surbiton, Surrey
Ok guys little weekend bump and price drop to £105 to your door including PayPal fee's.

It's a great bit of kit with extras worth about sixty squid on their own.

All the best, Hamster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 17, 2012
Surbiton, Surrey
Hi all,

A little Boxing Day bump and a price drop so I can pay off some of the Xmas expenditure.

Hennessy hammock, snakeskins and hex fly £90 to your door rmsd.

All the best, Hamster

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE