hennessey hammock

leon-1

bloodline said:
Hennesseys website has a list of uk outlets

Either that or get in touch with Woodland Organics as they were the sole importer and distrubutor for them in the UK (I don't know if they still are).

Drop Jack or Jamie a PM as they are Woodland Organics, they should be able to tell you.

Me personally I would go for a DD hammock from ebay and buy a tarp seperately (one of the Tatonka ones, look in the group buy's section), in the long run it will cost less and will be a little more versatile.

led

Settler
Aug 24, 2004
uk
You can also get them from Field and Trek. Enter 'tk82' in the promitional code box and you'll also get some discount. I'd recommend checking that they have them available first though.

Moonraker

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 20, 2004
Dorset & France
youngscout said:
where can i buy one of these, i quite like the exp. asym, but can it be bought for<£100.

thanks

tom

Note that it is a 'Hennessy' Hammock not 'hennessey hammock' when searching ;)

Check out this web site for all UK stockists:

Woodland Organics - Hennessy Hammocks - UK Stockists

And the online stockists here:

Woodland Organics - Hennessy Hammocks - UK Online Stockists

To give you some idea on price it normally goes for around £99.99. WarehouseExpress.com do the Expedition Asym Hammock for £84.99 + £3.99 next day delivery. I have ordered from them before and they are pretty good generally. See here:

WarehouseExpress - Expedition Asym Hammock

BushcraftGear has it for £79.99 inc. delivery. See here:

BushcraftGear - Hennessy Hammock Expedition Asymmetrical

They are v good hammocks, but I agree with Leon1 on buying the separate items. It is a bit cheaper in price if you buy a hammock, tarp and mossie net (recent group buy prices here were Tatonka tarp £33 + MagicKelly Hammock £19.30 + MagicKelly Mossie Net £18.50 = £70.80 and is more flexible (I prefer it without the mosquito net when possible for instance)

There is loads of info/ advice on all things hammock on this forum, just do a search for more opinion, advice etc...

Good luck with finding which one you like, I am sure you will be happy either route :)

outdoorgirl

Sep 25, 2004
nr Minehead
You can also get some very good deals on evil bay. Neither of the Hennessy hammocks I bought cost me as much as £100. I have the deluxe expedition and the ultralight asym...

ODG

RAPPLEBY2000

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 2, 2003
England
:D :p
i bought a new one from a surplus shop for £10

it was a one off, the've added a "0" to the price tag since then!

the guy selling it had no idea what it was! :lmao:

nickg

Settler
May 4, 2005
Chatham
I second the advice about looking on ebay - I got mine for the same price new from a stockist in us - doller is so good against the pound you cant go wrong

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE