Help with Sabre 45 Hydration Pouch

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
I've had a Karrimor Sabre 45 for a good few years now and am more than happy with it.

I have lately read a number of threads which mentioned that it has a hydration pouch and 'holes' for threading the drinking tube.

The trouble is having looked at mine I can't find the route to thread the drinking tube...

So, can anyone advise whether this is a new feature, or even better still if you've got one with these features - any chance you could post some photos showing them.

Cheers in advance

Rumcajs

Forager
Nov 13, 2009
Kielce, PL
www.jbohac.net
The holes are just under the top back buckle for side pouches.
4150847089_19c2414d21.jpg

4150845035_79d422ae59.jpg

Hope this helps.

jambowl

you are a star, and that was a quick reply too considering the need to sort out the photos, thanks

I just need to have a look at mine now.

:You_Rock_

PS. Probably a daft question, but would I be correct in thinking that the sleeve / pocket for the bladder is the one which houses the frame?

Last edited:

Rumcajs

Forager
Nov 13, 2009
Kielce, PL
www.jbohac.net
I guess you found the pocket for hydration bladder by now:)
Honestly, how much time do you need to take two photos with your finger up the hole:lmao: and post them online.

Just glad I could help.

Well I've come to the conclusion that this is a feature which has been introduced on newer sacks.

Whilst I'd love to get a new one with this (and in coyote tan), I somehow doubt that SWMBO would accept the new colour & new feature are acceptable reasons.

(Despite the fact that she's got an insane (IMO) number of handbags etc.)

Rumcajs

Forager
Nov 13, 2009
Kielce, PL
www.jbohac.net
I always buy what I need first and then explain to my better half the reasons behind my purchase. That new coyote tan look really nice.
My next Sabre would be in this colour, but then I would have to buy side pockets in coyote, and Yokes too.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE