Help with roger bands.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

BigMonster

Sep 6, 2011
Manchester
Hi guys, weird as it might sound but I hve no way of getting my hands on any kind of bicycle tube... Honestly. And it would pain me to buy and butcher new one just to get a piece of rubber I need.
Can anyone spare any? I just want to experiment a bit with placing a fire steel on my neck knife.
The kydex sheath is exactly 5cm wide with almost no thickness. And I really need about 7.5cm section to go over it...
I'd be more than happy to refund you the postage.

dean4442

Nov 11, 2004
Wokingham UK
Head to your nearest Halfords or independent bike shop and just ask, they will probably have plenty of old ones in the bin. I did and could have walked away with half a dozen.
Colin

Dark Horse Dave

Apr 5, 2007
Surrey / South West London
Isn't that "Ranger" bands Mat? :) Well, that's what our American friends seem to call bits of inner tube! If you have no luck I'll send you a bit.

This might help for other ideas on neck knife kits:

[video=youtube;9BwUydd2JKo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BwUydd2JKo&list=FLZFS6k3PECNP3xwbQh8Yn-g&index=5[/video]

Cheers,

Dave

Last edited:

BigMonster

Sep 6, 2011
Manchester
Yeah, something like that :)
My halfords is on the other side of the town so if you can share some rubber it would be great. I'll pm you my details.
Thank you.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE