help with ps3 setup

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

wattsy

Native
Dec 10, 2009
Lincoln
i got told not to use a wireless network with ps3's because the signals from the controller can mess about with the signals and vice versa. look on evilbal for a lan cable they aren't that expensive. make sure you get one thats big enough though nothing worse than getting one thats too short

dave k

Nomad
Jun 14, 2006
Blonay, Switzerland
i got told not to use a wireless network with ps3's because the signals from the controller can mess about with the signals and vice versa. look on evilbal for a lan cable they aren't that expensive. make sure you get one thats big enough though nothing worse than getting one thats too short

I use wireless only in my house, there is no problem at all. The controllers are not wifi they are bluetooth, which runs on a completely different frequency. There should not be any overlap at all. If there is wifi interference it will most likely be cheap, imported electronics that are not certified to run in the country. You can always run on a different wifi channel as well.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE