Help needed with Dutch Army Midlayer Helly Hansen

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Moosemap

Sep 7, 2007
Kumberg, Austria
www.karteundkanu.at
I wanted to buy one of these midlayer jackets and so I got me one of these:

http://www.ebay.at/itm/330923818447...eName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

The condition is not so bad, but one of the thumb holes is frayed and the jacket is way too long for my frame. I am 172 cm high and it is a 100cm chest and a long version of the jacket. The shop only has the long versions, so sending it back would be rather senseless and I could wear it in winter under a long swedish insulated parka or similar.

But I would like to get another one, made by Helly Hansen, size 100 cm chest but medium long. I tried to contact Military Mart and Endicotts, but got a standard answer (I should order from their site...) or none.

So, could somebody here help me buying a rather new or good condition jacket in the size mentioned above from somebody who will also ship to Austria for a reasonable rate?

Thank you very much
Heinz

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE