help needed 3peaks

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ant67

Jul 9, 2010
essex
hi all im after 3 people who can map read,use a compass who would help out taking a few people doing the 3peaks for the danny green fund,,look it up,,all you have to do is to turn up at canvey island on the 13 th june back on the 15th june all costs have been paid as you would be helping the groups up and down the peaks,,if you think you can help ,inbox me with your number and I can chat about it,we have been let down by the people that was going to help out ,thanks for looking :)

ant67

Jul 9, 2010
essex
thanks mate ,all helps out ,,:),,just to let everyone know ,,you wont have to pay out anything as you will be helping out as a guide

janso

Dec 31, 2012
Penwith, Cornwall
Bit of a minefield matey; are you after a certified ML or someone who knows a bit about hillwalking? The person that is looked at as the 'leader' will need to have their insurances in place for if something goes wrong. Not being a naysayer mate, but as an ML myself, there are issues that need deliberating with all involved before boots go on the hill

Sent from my hidey hole using Tapatalk... sssh!

ant67

Jul 9, 2010
essex
all that side of things has been sorted out mate,i was a ML for about 20 years, they are ok walking at day but as you will know scafell will be done at night ,apart from myself none have done map work at night ,just someone that can use map and campass on the hills don't have to be a ML

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE