Help, Medicinal Plants!!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

match

Settler
Sep 29, 2004
Edinburgh
Well, here's one of my own (own as in own pic, and as in grown myself :wink:) of Feverfew (tanacetum parthenium) - let me know the updated list of what is missing, and I'll keep my eyes open!

Feverfew.jpg

jakunen

Native
SPAWN OF THE DEVIL!!!!!!!

In my days researching herbalism I got one of those pretty little pots of chrysanthemum parthenium and it took me 5 years to get rid of the damn stuff!!!
All the neighbours thought it was very pretty until it took over 4 gardens!

NEVER EVER LET THIS PLANT SET SEED!!!!!!!

match

Settler
Sep 29, 2004
Edinburgh
:eek:): Yes, it can be very invasive if not handled properly. However, its not too bad up here in Scotland where the weather helps to control it, and it can be easily pulled before it flowers, and makes a good compost (not to mention migraine cure...)

leon-1

Thanks Guys, as far as pictures of the plants are concerned it doesn't matter if a there are many pictures of a specific plant species.

Once we have a few pictures in then I will sit back look through them and start knocking them off the list leaving the ones which we have relatively few pictures of or none so that we can concentrate on the harder to find ones :You_Rock_

many thanks :biggthump

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE