Help me find a thread and/or post please about a BBQ/Steamer/cooker from Germany

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

adriatikfan

May 23, 2010
North Yorkshire
As the title says, I am looking for a thread and/or post from a few months back which pictured a BBQ/Cooker/steamer from a German website which was reduced in price.

I've done a number of searches but can't come up with anything.

The said item stood a couple of feet high on legs with a 'chimney' (for want of a better word) offset at one side.

Unfortunately I've lost the link to the website and would like to check something out again.

If anyone can recall what I am rabbitting on about I would be most grateful.

Have a good day everyone.

Best Wishes
David

adriatikfan

May 23, 2010
North Yorkshire
was this the one from the company that supplies the shelter box(or similar alternative)?

Thanks for taking the time to respond. Appreciated.

I honestly don't recall 'shelter boxes' being part of the thread.

Not to say it wasn't ... Those aluminium pans my mother used when I was younger have a lot to answer for!!!

Best Wishes
David

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
Do you remember usernames, who posted in the thread?
When did you read the thread? This year? Which month?
Was it a new thread, or an old one?
Was it a long thread (multiple pages) or one of normal length?
Do you remember other specific (not very common) words that where used in the thread?
Was it a sole thread about this cooker, or was it a thread about all sorts of cookers and / or other kit?

adriatikfan

May 23, 2010
North Yorkshire
Do you remember usernames, who posted in the thread?
When did you read the thread? This year? Which month?
Was it a new thread, or an old one?
Was it a long thread (multiple pages) or one of normal length?
Do you remember other specific (not very common) words that where used in the thread?
Was it a sole thread about this cooker, or was it a thread about all sorts of cookers and / or other kit?

Can't recall any user names I'm afraid

It was this year, maybe March time (?)
It was an established thread of several pages - the post I recollect was maybe two thirds of the way through the thread

It was not specifically about cookers etc., as far as can recall - it may have contained references to other kit too.

That's about the best I can recall I'm afriad - but thank you for taking the time to look and respond.

Best Wishes
David

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE