Help I have carver's disease

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Sawyer

Tenderfoot
Oct 20, 2010
somewhere
I've only just started getting into carving, but already I seem to have strange symptoms of what can only be described as some form of carver's disease. Everywhere I go and there are trees I can't stop looking at them and eyeing up their various attributes and what possible spoon or kuska could be hiding inside. Cycling home i nearly crashed my bike as I found my eyes wondering to the curvature of the various sycamore and ash branches by the path.

Is this normal? Should I be concerned? Will it get worse?

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
hahaha it has variants too,...

i have a strain of the disease that involves picking up anything that could remotley make a mosaic pin,,,,

paper clips , copper wire, brass rod,...

also,..i can see a knife handle in ANYTHING,....i nearly dismantles Mrs Raikey's ironing board at the weekend cos it had a nice bit of 4 mm stainless on it,....

Sawyer

Tenderfoot
Oct 20, 2010
somewhere
Guys, PLEASE, this isn't helping. Do you not realise you are feeding this infliction with new thoughts of possibilities. I'm looking for a cure!

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
there isnt one dude,..

sorry,...it just grows until it destroys you!!

muuwwahh ha ha ha ahah (evil genius style laughter, with echo)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE