Help changing to a natral health diet?

AndyJDickson

Sep 29, 2011
Northern Ireland
I have found that a good bowl of museli with yogart makes an excellent breakfast. Also soups are a great way of eating healthly and easily without gaining weight and keeping all the goodness in the bowl eg is you take one of each type of pepper (red/green/yellow) add an onion and a bit of mixed herds and season to taste with some water. Bring to the boil and blend. Also my personal favourite is tomato and butter bean.

I also find, going back to my roots, a wee tub of mixed, fruits, nuts etc. (you can even add the odd yogary/choc covered one for a treat) this is a healthly and energy filled snack which I always have with me and you can only put in it what you like. Sometimes with this i dont even have to eat lunch.

mrcharly

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 25, 2011
North Yorkshire, UK
I've had gut problems for years. First big warning sign was when I collapsed - for a week I was so feeble I couldn't walk 10ft without help. After lots of tests, the gastro man decided I was wheat-intolerant. Gave that up and recovered my health, but still had constant problems with gastric reflux and diarrhea all day. Now I'm on a low dose of a proton pump inhibitor (omeprazole), no heartburn and no diarrhea.

Us men are often reluctant to admit to weakness or bowl problems, but they can really mess up your life. I should have been taking the omeprazole years ago and it would have saved my teeth.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE