Helly hansen wooly bear onesy large

brumstar123

Forager
Dec 17, 2009
new forest
I went to the booty last weekend and picked up bargains gallor! Two of which were an all in one jelly hansen onesy (navy blue), large. And a green helly hansen wooly bear jumper, medium. Both of which i dont need, but know a few who might ;)

Any offer will do for one or both, would make a great hammocking sleep suit!! Or a definate turn on if the wifes not seeming that interested!!

WoodMan

Forager
Jan 18, 2008
Norfolk
Is the jumper the old HH version of an army woollypully? If it is, I could offer you a large fallow antler for it? Glyn.

WoodMan

Forager
Jan 18, 2008
Norfolk
It is indeed. Im a large in jumpers and its slightly too small for me in arm length. How bigs the antler set?

I'm a stocky (no, chubby, lets be honest!) 5'9'', 34-36'' waist, about 42-44' chest. Do you think it would fit? I've got plenty of fallow antlers of all sizes, I was thinking of a pair of cast ones rather than a trophy on a skull for ease of packaging and postage. Glyn.

brumstar123

Forager
Dec 17, 2009
new forest
I'm a stocky (no, chubby, lets be honest!) 5'9'', 34-36'' waist, about 42-44' chest. Do you think it would fit? I've got plenty of fallow antlers of all sizes, I was thinking of a pair of cast ones rather than a trophy on a skull for ease of packaging and postage. Glyn.

You are about the same size as me mate, unless u have short arms i think it will be a bit small on ya. Gutted

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE