Hello

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Rhianwen

Dec 7, 2005
East riding of Yorkshire
I'm Rhianwen, the 'she who lurks in the corner' that belongs to Greywolf. Don't let him fool ya.......he's completely under the thumb really :D :p
Beginner to all of this, apart from what I learnt at girl guides....which was how to sneak out of a tent without the guide leader hearing you ;) *ahem*
Anyway, Greywolf is always raving, and he's always talking about this site too, so I thought I'd come and have a look and find out exactly why he's buying all of this equipment and suddenly has a fascination for lighting fires with ballpoint pens and a bit of double sided sticky tape *scratches head* hmm.

Anyway, Hello :D

Rhi x

stuart f

Jan 19, 2004
Hawick, Scottish Borders
Hi and welcome,it won,t be long until you yourself will be needing to buy loads of kit and such things,setting light to all manner of conbustables and playing with sharp pointy things etc etc!

Assimilation won,t be long now :borgsmile you will soon be telling everyone around you all about BCUK! Its FATAL...

Anyway hello! :)

nooky

Nomad
Oct 26, 2005
Watton, Norfolk
Hello rhianwen and welcome. Is this your cunning plan to keep an eye on what grey wolf is buying? :lmao: Now he will have to buy two of everything. :)
Andrew.

stovie

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 12, 2005
Balcombes Copse
Is this a case of "if you can't beat 'em..."

Love the avatar, very sensual...did you produce it yourself?... you strike me as artistic....or am I just flirting??????? :eek:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE