Hello To All From Cornwall

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jul 18, 2012
Cornwall
Hello

My name is Neil and I am a father of three from Camborne in Cornwall. I registered on the site a while back but I think it is about time I joined in with the discussion.

The main reason for starting out in bushcraft was that due to really bad back problems I sort of neglected my family part of life and was watching my boy spend his life on his Xbox. I decided to change this earlier this year when I joined the NB Forum in the hope that I could learn the basics along with my ten year old boy giving us propper dad and boy time. We have had a great time up to now and on Christmas Day I can finally open up my first hammock which was recommended by 51Foxy on Youtube. I'm not the smallest guy so I have gone for the TW Hornet 2.8metre long and 1.8metre wide. A tarp will hopefully be on the way mid January from TW ( The tarp with doors) as at the moment they are out of them.

I hope to learn loads so please bear with me if I ask the usual questions.

Cheers Neil

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE