Hello from the Mojave

Mojave Eric

Sep 30, 2024
Las Vegas, NV, United States
Good morning to everyone. I'm writing from the Mojave Desert in southern Nevada. I've been an avid outdoors enthusiast for decades and have dabbled with bushcraft throughout that time. I've lived in areas as diverse as northern Japan, the alps of Italy, southern Texas, and now the Mojave Desert. There is not a ton of information on bushcraft in the desert but I've had moderate success with foraging and starting a fire here is not so much a challenge as making sure it doesn't get too big;) I am a vegan and have found some wonderful information on bushcraftuk so I thought I'd stick around and check it out. I also am primarily drawn to bushcraft from a mindfulness perspective and it seems that this may resonate with some on this forum.

demented dale

Dec 16, 2021
hell
Good morning to everyone. I'm writing from the Mojave Desert in southern Nevada. I've been an avid outdoors enthusiast for decades and have dabbled with bushcraft throughout that time. I've lived in areas as diverse as northern Japan, the alps of Italy, southern Texas, and now the Mojave Desert. There is not a ton of information on bushcraft in the desert but I've had moderate success with foraging and starting a fire here is not so much a challenge as making sure it doesn't get too big;) I am a vegan and have found some wonderful information on bushcraftuk so I thought I'd stick around and check it out. I also am primarily drawn to bushcraft from a mindfulness perspective and it seems that this may resonate with some on this forum.
welcome. great stuff. x

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE