Hello from Nth scotland

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

flounder_al

Oct 5, 2013
Morayshire
Just thought i'd say a quick hello

My name is Al and I live in the north of Scotland, not too far from the cairngorms. I've been interested in bush craft for years but never really done anything about it apart from reading the odd book.

I moved around a lot with my old job (RAF) which gave me little opportunity to get into it. But now that I have left the 'mob', got a new job and now have kids, I find that I have time to go out into the wilds and 'engage' with nature a lot more. And to this end I also hope I can help my kids understand their environment and what it offers lot more too.

ol smokey

Oct 16, 2006
Scotland
Hi Al and welcome. Glad to see that you intend to teach your kids about the out doors. You will certainly learn a lot on here. I was introduced to the out doors when I was very young by my Grandfather who was country born and bred. I have
Never regretted it and I am now past my official sell-bye date.

kiltedpict

Native
Feb 25, 2007
Banchory
Thanks for all the welcome guys.

KP i'm north west of yourself towards Aberlour. Live right next to Benrinnes (and it's distillery).

Aberlour and Balvenie are my top drams! Beautiful area and at this time of year with the leaves turning its beauty is almost unmatched.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE