Hello from Northumberland

Hi I live in Alnwick and have EXTREMELY limited bushcraft skills, but I'm looking to put that right (Looks like i found the right place tho). I have just bought my wife a car for passing her driving test, so hoping to use that as some leverage to get some kit and get out into the green, relax and learn some skills. Thanks for reading :)

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
Hi I live in Alnwick and have EXTREMELY limited bushcraft skills, but I'm looking to put that right (Looks like i found the right place tho). I have just bought my wife a car for passing her driving test, so hoping to use that as some leverage to get some kit and get out into the green, relax and learn some skills. Thanks for reading :)

Hi buddy ,welcome you wont be long picking up some skills here.

stovie

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 12, 2005
Balcombes Copse
Being an old boy of the "Dukes School" and a regular of the "dirty bottles", probably long before your time, I am pleased to see an old local on board.

My grandad worked for Hardys, and I have several "back door" rods in my possesion as well as other kit.

There is some great land for bushing it down the old railway line, particularly just off the "seven Arches" viaduct. I have very happy memories of that place from my teenage years...possibly more stories than I care to recount :eek:

Have fun, and if you find any plants that shouldn't be growing there, don't ask any questions...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE