Hello from NorthDurham

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Michael White

Oct 15, 2018
Consett, Co Durham
Hello there,
My name is Michael, 60, and live in Consett, North West Durham. Im relatively new to all this, though i have walked/hiked and wild camped. From single over nighters to multi day treks and wild camping. I have just discovered the joys of hammocking! Im fortunate that I have many local woodlands within walking distance. However as they are all private Im hesitant about fires, though have hammocked in them over night. I have have a variety of gear, some cheap and cheerful, but do the job, and some more expensive.
I love the outdoor life, and spend my days off out in the country, or up on the moors. Would like to meet like minded, local, people for joint adventures. Or if there is a local bushcraft location I could safely use, and learn from others.

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
Hi and welcome from just down the road, Brockwell Woods is a top spot, Blaydon Burn area, they charge £8 a night to use their woodland and allow open fires.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE