Hello from Morayshire, Scotland

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

GunnySonics

Apr 24, 2013
Moray
Hello, my name is Stu i've just joined the forum. Ive been shooting air rifles for about 25 years, mostly i hunt rabbits and pigeons with a Hatsan AT44-10 or my Wieracht 97KT, i eat everything i shoot, nothing goes to waste.
I've recently left the Royal Navy Submarine Service after 22 years of which i spent in Plymouth where i had some fantastic permissions. At the end of last year I returned back home to Morayshire in the North East of Scotland, unfortunately im yet to gain any permissions in my local area.
Im now a self employed Plumber, Tiler and Plasterer, i just need to get a few plumbing jobs with local farmers and i can haggle my way to some new permissions.
Being lucky enough to living close to some fantastic countryside i intend to get back into bushcraft and introduce my 9yr old son to somthing different to his xbox :D

Nice to be here, hope to contribute where i can

Limaed

Apr 11, 2006
Perth
Welcome to the forum Stu, i'm just down at Kinloss. There's a few others on the forum local to here too.

Mar 15, 2011
on the heather
Hi GunnySonics
Welcome home to Moray and the BushcraftUk forum Stu.
I’ve only bain down Plymouth way once years ago to visit my BIG brother he was in the RM, went to a pub called Daimond Lils very interesting for a young moray loon and a pub that looked like the inside of an armoury can’t remember the name . For shooting you could possibly try some of the stables, I know some of the owners don’t like the rabbit holes all over the place and some are worried that the horses will step in the holes in the dark and damage their legs , anyhow possibly worth a try.

Again welcome home Bro, and good luck with the permissions.

Last edited:

GunnySonics

Apr 24, 2013
Moray
thanks for the warm welcome gents, much appreciated, ill try and get round some of the local stables this weekend for some shooting permissions

GunnySonics

Apr 24, 2013
Moray
Hi GunnySonics
Welcome home to Moray and the BushcraftUk forum Stu.
I’ve only bain down Plymouth way once years ago to visit my BIG brother he was in the RM, went to a pub called Daimond Lils very interesting for a young moray loon and a pub that looked like the inside of an armoury can’t remember the name . For shooting you could possibly try some of the stables, I know some of the owners don’t like the rabbit holes all over the place and some are worried that the horses will step in the holes in the dark and damage their legs , anyhow possibly worth a try.

Again welcome home Bro, and good luck with the permissions.

Diamond Lils?? now theres a blast from the past, :)

MikeCoats

Apr 10, 2013
Inverness, Scotland
Hello and welcome,

Another one from my neck of the woods! I live in Inverness and work in Forres, so I hope to be getting out and about in the area a bit more over the summer.

Mike

GunnySonics

Apr 24, 2013
Moray
ive been out and about today looking for airgun shooting permissions as this is another passion of mine for the last 25 years, have my own website and all the gear, nothing beats living out in the wild and feeding off the land.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE