hello from italy!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Aug 21, 2016
italy
hi good folks!
I am 21 years old and sort of starting out in bushcraft (having lived most of my life in the countryside you pick up a thing or two, but I just recently "officially" started getting into the bushcraft world)
I have been reading several threads on this forum and found some very helpful information and insights so I decided to join up and get more involved within the community!
I am currently planning a bushcraft trip on foot from where I live in central italy to denmark so I'll be looking around for help and advices...
btw if anybody knows if there are threads about long treks like the one I'm planning that could have some kit/gear/clothing/skills advices related could you send me a link or redirect me in that direction? I have been searching for a while but couldn't find anything
much obliged!
werebear

Aug 21, 2016
italy
thanks everybody! glad to be here, I've learnt a lot through this forum, I hope I can give something back when I'm more knowledgeable and experienced!
have a nice day!
grazie leshy!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE