Hello from Ireland

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Aug 24, 2024
Ireland
Hi everyone glad I discovered this site for a while, I have been browsing without an account and feel I have learned lots already.

I hope the weather is less rainy where you are based here on the West Coast of Ireland. It feels like we haven't had a decent spell of dry weather in over 2 years.

I'm looking to get into bike touring and maybe a bit of hiking. The last time I went camping was with the air cadets when I was like 14 and I am 34 now, so it's been a few years!

I'm hoping to get out on my bike next month. Being ham-fisted, I accidentally stripped a screw on my bikes stem so I am patiently waiting now for a replacement from decathlon. I could probably have one quicker locally, but I wanted one that closely matched what I already have purely for the look, so it matches the rest of the bike.

demented dale

Dec 16, 2021
hell
Hi everyone glad I discovered this site for a while, I have been browsing without an account and feel I have learned lots already.

I hope the weather is less rainy where you are based here on the West Coast of Ireland. It feels like we haven't had a decent spell of dry weather in over 2 years.

I'm looking to get into bike touring and maybe a bit of hiking. The last time I went camping was with the air cadets when I was like 14 and I am 34 now, so it's been a few years!

I'm hoping to get out on my bike next month. Being ham-fisted, I accidentally stripped a screw on my bikes stem so I am patiently waiting now for a replacement from decathlon. I could probably have one quicker locally, but I wanted one that closely matched what I already have purely for the look, so it matches the rest of the bike.
hello. i am just down the road in county sligo. enjoy the site x

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE