Hello from Hull, Yorkshire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 12, 2012
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I have been a member of this site for some time, but before I could get posting etc.. I was taken ill.
However I am back and fighting fit; and thought it was about time I got back on here and said hello.

So my basics are...

Phil from Hull, East Yorkshire, I'm 28 and work as a security manager at a large manufacturer that produces holiday homes.
I have always loved bushcraft and some of my earliest memories are that of 'Bushtucker Man' when I was around 4-5 years old
and sat with my dad watching it. Obviously as I grew older and started to realise that the UK bushcraft was a little different then oz,
I was saved by both Ray Mears and also once I hit my late teens... the Army.

I left the army after 4 years and sadly haven't had much time to spend getting back to basics, but after the past 18 months I have learnt
the hard way that life really is too short. My first trip is to Snowdon in a few weeks for a couple of days and then the Lakes early next year.

I hope I can bring something to bushcraftUK, because I know that it has a wealth of knowledge I can take from.

So that all me guys, thank you for taking the time to read and I hope to catch up with some of you on here over the next few months.

Beards

Oct 3, 2010
East Yorkshire
Hi Phil,

Welcome to the Forum! From Hull as well! Looking to get out as much as a I can, so if you ever fancy it, send me a PM! (same applies to the rest of the East Yorkshire folk!!)
:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE