hello from Grimsby

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jason83

Apr 6, 2015
Grimsby
Hi all I'm Jason im 31 from Grimsby and relatively new to bushcraft apart from a bit of fishing and the occasional carving of pointy sticks, I've been interested in bushcraft for a while but never followed it up until now, I subscribe to ray mears woodlore as well as a few survival sites for prepping and all but realize that core skills are more important and having kids it would be nice to be able to teach them and spend time doing stuff together........ So here I am hoping to learn and get involved when I can. Thanks for reading :)

Silkhi

Forager
Mar 28, 2015
N Yorks
Welcome, there's a lot of helpful clued up people here. I am helpful but mostly asking questions too! Great to get kids up and running as early as possible - I spent many a weekend wild camping with a mate and his 3 year old last year and it went really well.

jason83

Apr 6, 2015
Grimsby
Thank you all for the greetings :) and thanks REV G I may take you up on that one day. Is there any sort of regular meetings up Grimsby way at all? Thanks again

Reverend Graham

Life Member
Jul 2, 2012
Grimsby
I get over to the North Wood Meet, couple of hours drive for a 3 day weekend under tarp or tent. Nice bunch of guys, lots of knowledge passed on. And I'm hoping to do the Bush Moot in Wales this July.

Rev G

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE