Hello from Essex

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Apr 29, 2016
Essex
Hello all.

A quick intro from me. I'm a dad of two, the younger of which loves the outdoorsy stuff, and also a scout leader. So plenty of opportunities for getting out there.

Pretty new to a lot of this stuff, but enjoying the learning.

All the best

JC

Apr 29, 2016
Isle Of Wight
Just wanted to say Hi to all the forum members, I've joined the forums as Primitive Technology/Bushcraft and Backpacking are my key areas of interest, i'm 42 and just about to go walkabout for the next two years mainly in the U.S - Canada and Alaska, I'm going to be doing a few thing's whilst out there ie learning to canoe/kayak using traditional native indian strokes, and to also learn how to mush a dog team both in Canada, and will be doing some places of interest in the U.S ie a few stages of some of the trails ie most of the PCT (Pacific Crest Trail), this is all in preparation for my canoe journey up the Klondike river to the bering sea.

So i've joined the forum so i can get help in certain areas IE kit advice, and just advice in general in all areas, as the better prepared i am will make me happy and people back home. :canoe:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE