Hello from Essex

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
May 19, 2013
Essex
Hello everyone, my name is Andy I'm 17 and I've been interested in bushcraft since I was a young boy and grew up with the likes of Ray Mears and the fantastic films by Dick Proenneke. I hope I'll be able to make valuable contributions to this forum in the future. I have recently regained my old youtube channel, which I plan to use for Bushcraft related stuff in the future once I sort my camera out (it's constantly playing up and it's not cheap!). I have quite alot of plans for videos in the future and hope they will help others out.

My channel can be found below, no Bushcraft videos yet as I had 2 accounts as I was unable to access the original one until youtube introduced the mobile confirmation thing and I was able to retrieve it. (plenty of unrelated ones, as I am a teenager!) but if you are interested in what I'm planning feel free to subscribe.

http://www.youtube.com/lambo1675

All the best, have a nice day!

Andy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE