Hello from Dorset

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Supersymo

Feb 17, 2017
Dorset
Hello all. My name is Tony and I'm a keen angler from Dorset. I've camped on and off all my life but have also recently taken up walking. I've joined the site as I would like to start spending more time out doors and maybe a bit of wild camping. Look forward to chatting to some of you soon

Welcome to the forum new member Supersymo aka Tony. I am Boatnose Panbow - globally acclaimed hunter gather, recently dubbed 'The face of bushcraft'.

I would like to welcome you to you to the forum. Do not hesitate if you need any kind of healthland advice.

Incidently, I, BnPb have also spent time angling in that neck of the woods. I tend to favour trout fishing in the small, meandering corners of the New Forest, but am also partial to a spot of sea fishing at Mudeford Quay.

Again, welcome to the forum. If you haven't already seen, I am a highly skilled poet, who writes all sorts of excellent poetry. A quick search of the forum will uncover my fantastic material. Check it out and let me know what you think.

I have, as an offering of my friendship, written you a short welcome poem:

In the middle of Feb,
As winter waves goodbye,
The trees that once looked withered and frail,
Grow green and fill the sky.

The sound of birds begins to ring,
Louder than before,
But so loud the melodic notes could spoil and angler's score.

Bait on, float weighted, time to cast away,
I sit, I ponder, I focus, I think,
What will I catch today?

Time does pass,
The river flows,
As I wait, the bites do come,
It grows colder now and I wonder how,
I will ever catch one.

Have you heard my famous saying?
'An angler never dies'
As I go to pack my gear,
The float bobs and dives!

I pull, I reel, I dig in deep
Soon this fish, I will render weak.
Finally I land that monster trout,
Which lasts the whole week!

I hope hope you enjoyed my excellent poem Supersymo.
Boatnose 'Robson Green' Panbow.

Leshy

Jun 14, 2016
Wiltshire
Hello and welcome Tony👍

And how lucky are you to have the previledge of a Boatnose panbow welcome...😊

May 20, 2017
Central Wales
oh, didn't see this conversation here. Glad to see that there are other people in Dorset .
Anyone up for meeting up or something? I'm staying at a farm where i've got a small set up (literally tiny wooded patch) which is really nice. I'm setting up some tanning stuff and i'm in the middle of learning the skill (tanning leather). I'm also spending time trying out different types of wood for the bow drill, amongst lots of other bushcraft activities. If anyone here interested in the above get in touch. I'm also into anything primitve/bushcraft and want to spend as little time as possible on the net.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE