hello from Co. Durham

shokay

Sep 22, 2008
Co Durham
Hello all I am new to bush crafting in respect that i haven't really done much in the way of camping out for a number of years. I am and more or less always have been into and involved in hunting of one sort or another. I am really interested in any woodcraft venues or indeed anything to do with bushcraft that may be happening local ish to me in the near future. I am looking to get myself set up with some kit and disappear for a few days here and there. Just splitting from the wife so now got time to play. How many people from the north east are members here I have seen a few posts but not many. And more to the point where do you go!

looking forward to getting to know you

verloc

Settler
Jun 2, 2008
East Lothian, Scotland
Hello all I am new to bush crafting in respect that i haven't really done much in the way of camping out for a number of years. I am and more or less always have been into and involved in hunting of one sort or another. I am really interested in any woodcraft venues or indeed anything to do with bushcraft that may be happening local ish to me in the near future. I am looking to get myself set up with some kit and disappear for a few days here and there. Just splitting from the wife so now got time to play. How many people from the north east are members here I have seen a few posts but not many. And more to the point where do you go!

looking forward to getting to know you

Welcome to the forums shokay, where about in Co Durham you at? I'm originally from Chester-le-street but been up here north of the border for the last 11years or so.

morch

Native
May 19, 2005
Darlington
Hi Shokay and welcome abord.

I'm also from N. East originally, Bishop Auckland then Newton Aycliffe and then Whickham before moving up to Gods second home north of the border ;)

Dave

shokay

Sep 22, 2008
Co Durham
Hi fellas I live in Great Lumley a nice small village, with a charming church bell ringing every hour. And an abundance of woodland river fields all around to play in :)

verloc

Settler
Jun 2, 2008
East Lothian, Scotland
Hi fellas I live in Great Lumley a nice small village, with a charming church bell ringing every hour. And an abundance of woodland river fields all around to play in :)

Aye know it well - went to school at Park View, know a few folk from Lumley and my Dad was from Lumley too. Plenty of places to play :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE