Hello from Canada

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Aug 21, 2016
Canada
Howdy folks, thanks for allowing me to join your forum! I'm still fairly new to this whole bushcraft thing just seems all the things I enjoy seem to lead back to bushcraft. It seems I find a lot of very useful and helpful information here and am grateful for the opportunity to continue my journey with you all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
Much obliged, from the Calgary Alberta corner of the world!

Thanks, great part of the world, by th looks of it :)
Welcome from northern California, Leadtransfertech! I notice that we share the same continent. Cool!

- Woodsorrel
I really must get my location envy under control, you have it all on your doorstep lol

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Aug 21, 2016
Canada
If you ever get the chance you should spend some time in the Canadian Rocky Mountains been in my back yard for 35 years but only in the past 7 years have I really began to enjoy them!

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
It's definitely on my wish list, Sweden next year then maybe hopefully the year after, but we'll see ?

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
Ha! The feeling is universal, bopdude. I feel the same way from time to time. For me it's people who live in the Rockies, Sierras, Vancouver Island, or Montana. :)

- Woodsorrel
Yeah the grass is always greener sort of thing, one day I'd like to go walkabout in the U.S. and Canada one day :)

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE