Hello from California

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bushcraftdave

Tenderfoot
Oct 17, 2016
USA
Hello UK brothers in Bushcraft! I was a member of this forum years ago and somehow I forgot my login so I made a new one.

I used to be into survival and over the years I’ve transitioned into bushcraft and camp cooking. I don’t get to do it much so lately I’ve been cooking in the kitchen. Here’s a photo gallery of the meals I’ve been cooking:
Im here to see what you guys are up to and to contribute

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Hello and welcome to the forum. Do you remember if you made many posts on your previous account? If we can identify it, we might be able to get posts merged with your new one.

Bushcraftdave

Tenderfoot
Oct 17, 2016
USA
Hello and welcome to the forum. Do you remember if you made many posts on your previous account? If we can identify it, we might be able to get posts merged with your new one.

That would be very nice, thank you very much. I just found the old profile, I only had 26 posts so it’s probably not worth the trouble it’ll cause you.

Kav

Nomad
Mar 28, 2021
California
Dave, Hello from another Californio.
I just became active again also after a hiatus. I became homeless for nine months. I’m in Thousand Oaks.
Christopher

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE