Hello from Brasilia, Brazil!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Oct 6, 2013
Brazil
Hello,

I have been seaching deeply about bushcraft and I've seen a lot about this forum, so I decided to join to learn more about bushcraft and like so. I also love a lot of UK stuff!

I’m from Brasília (Brazil’s capital). I lived in Las Vegas – NV for a couple years but by that time, I wasn’t that much into bushcraft and camping. I grew up in the city and never had that much contact with the wild, except during some trips that I did to fish with my parents.

I have a channel on Youtube where I post some videos about bushcraft and the Brazilian bushcraft forum. I just added my first english sub to one of my videos! It was my first time doing that and my english is not very good, but I hope you like it. I am not an awesome teacher or bushcrafter but I always do my best and I wish you enjoy those.

Unfortunately, despite of being a huge country with lots of jungles, rivers and creeks, the bushcraft isn’t very popular here. And because of that it’s very unlikely to find good bushcraft material in my country. We do have lots of good material, but the most of the knowledge is spread in very remote lands around here.

I just started a collection of blades. I have two 12” tramontina machete, a kukri knife from the Nepal’s army, a MORA clipper, a guepardo police, a Guepardo hunter, some folding knives, a BK-2, a Ka-bar USMC...! Last month I bought a Morakniv Craftline Robust Knife - Woodlore 30th Anniversary Edition but I'm still waiting the shippment.

Thank you for sharing all this knowledge in this forum. I really wish to learn a lot here and hopefully I’ll be able to teach a couple techniques.
Sorry for my English.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE