Hello from Blackpool

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

juliojordio1983

Forager
Oct 15, 2015
Blackpool
Good morning guys,

Just thought i would introduce myself, my name is Jordan, I'm 32 and i came to Bushcraftuk from British Blades, as I love my knives.

I have always loved the outdoors, my first camping trips were wild camping as a 10 year old lad, dropped off by parents and picked up the next morning! Those were the days eh! Myself and my better half do a lot of climbing, hiking and camping, and i also have 72 acres of shooting permission which I am very lucky to have, and allows me somewhere nearby where i can practice hide/shelter building, fire lighting techniques etc.

I have recently started compiling some respectable kit, decent summer/winter sleeping bags and Alpkit sleep mats, a decent coleman tent, DD tarp, Grilliput for cooking. I have a Berghaus Vulcan Rucksack on its way to me (Ive been making do with a cheapo 60l job, which fits most my summer gear, but it isnt comfortable at all, and would struggle to take my winter gear) I have a nice selection of knives folders and fixed, and earlier this summer I bought a GB Scandinavian Axe to help me with firewood.

I took my time researching all my kit (half the fun isnt it?!) and feel i have a good base from which i can tweak here and there for each season.

I have been wild camping up in Grizedale forest these past few summer/autumns which has been great, and we are planning a trip to Galloway National Forest for a camping/star gazing trip in Aug next year. But, the missus is concerned about the mozzies! ;)

So there we are, thats me and what im about! The site looks great, huge knowledge base and i look forward to being part of it!

Jordan

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE