Hello from Alabama

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Howdy fellah - welcome to the civilised side of outdoor life :). A totally different slant to some of the other forums I've met you on - highly skills based in the outdoor life. Lots of knowledgeable people with a lot of skills to share - a friendly bunch too.

Pull up a log and enjoy the campfire

Red

Howdy fellah - welcome to the civilised side of outdoor life :). A totally different slant to some of the other forums I've met you on - highly skills based in the outdoor life. Lots of knowledgeable people with a lot of skills to share - a friendly bunch too.

Pull up a log and enjoy the campfire

Red

Red, thanks! I'll try to enjoy the campfire with some of those brandied pears. ;)

Seriously, this does look like a different slant (a good thing) than some of the other forums. :)

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Hi Sniper welcome to the site.

Have you used sniper69 for online gaming aswell, in particular xbox ?? your name sounds familiar.

Well, it has been a while since I've been on the site here. Since Alabama, my family and I moved to Germany for 3 years, and then moved back to this side of the pond to Ohio.

Thanks for the welcomes above, and Shewie - no I don't play xbox or do any gaming (my sons do though). I've been using sniper69 online and as part of my email address, etc since the late 90's. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE